Adamo may collect personal information that may identify you as an individual or relate to you as an identifiable individual for example Name, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number, Date of Birth, etc. Adamo may also collect sensitive personal information such as financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, and physical, physiological and mental health conditions.
Adamo may collect information in different ways:
- Information you submit or provide
- Information you give us permission to collect either from you or another source
- Through our website
- From third party service providers, data brokers, industry groups, associations or business partners
- From public sources including, but not limited to social media
If you choose to submit any personal information relating to other people, you represent that you have the authority to do so and permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
We may also collect your “Personal Preferences” that may include details of your special events (such as your date of birth or marriage anniversary), what type of activities you desire to take part in when staying with us, your hobbies, feedback, and specific dietary preference. Personal Preferences may also include details about your marital status, who you usually travel with, and their relationship to you.
Some Personal Data is automatically collected through cookies and other technological tools when you use our website, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Location information (e.g. IP address, pin code)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality and security of the personal information that you provide to us. To do this, reasonable technical, physical and operational security measures are put in place to protect against any prohibited access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
Any of the details that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To expand, customize and upgrade our services: We shall process your personal details, likes, user features and usage patterns, and feedback to develop, personalize and improve our services. The personal information is used to make your current and future stays and experiences with us more delightful and also to ensure your wellbeing
- Marketing purposes: To notify you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you.
- To process your personal information necessary for compliance with a legal obligation: To prevent or investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving our services or website. We may be required by law to reveal your information to any government authority.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the services provided by Adamo, newsletters or other special offers and promotions from time to time.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Apart from the purposes narrated above, we may share your information under special circumstances, such as:
- When we trust in good faith that the sharing is required by law or to protect the safety of guests, employees, the public or Hotel property;
- When disclosure is required to follow with a legal proceeding, court order, warrant; or
- In the event of a merger, asset sale, acquisition or other business transfer.
We may use several social media plugins such as the Facebook “Like” button, “share to twitter” button, etc. on our websites. Certain details may be disclosed or otherwise provided to us through your use of these features in concurrence with our services. Subject to your account and privacy settings, we may also be able to see information that you post when using these social media platforms whether or not you are using one of our services. In some cases, depending on the conditions, we may get in touch with you on these social media platforms. The details you post on social media sites as well as the controls adjoining these disclosures are governed by the corresponding policies of the third party social media platforms and/or social networking sites.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION
We want to make sure that you control the information that you provide to us, including how we interact with you. It is also necessary that you contact us to update your information if any of it is incorrect or changes.
Phone No.:+91 7400 071 171
Adamo Hospitality LLP
63-67, Ajmera House, 4th Floor Off. K.H. Ajmera Chowk, Pathakwadi, Mumbai Maharashtra 400002.